Thursday, August 12, 2004

Thursday, 12 August, 2004

[I can't faint the way I did before, don't turn your back at me. I WON'T BE IGNORED] Faint - Meteora - Linkin Park

Just scared myself silly playing Doom 3. But this game rules the world. I had the best adrenaline rush yet! Today I used 6 pants, 2 barfbags and 9 computer seat covers. What a bummer.

Today, I should say, was quite gay. 1st two periods were OK, quite uneventful. After that CME they all came out and act, and it was better than last time's!

Recess didn't play football. Another record but it's just because some asshole stole the ball.

IPW was a great in the 1st period we watched PART of Looney Tunes Back In Action due to popular demand (F*** You Jeremy). Then after that we had Mrs Chua steal one period!!!! ARGH. Next time, I'm discharging firearms.

After that Science. Same routine. ( Today was very boring day, so blame dun me if this blog is boring )

Maths was lesson of the day! Got back the Maths test marks and I got 12/20!!! LIKE SHIT RIGHT? But more importantly, Kendrick is now robbed of his manhood and can no longer breed! WOOOOOOOOOO CELEBRATIONS HERE I COME.

Assembly today was outstanding. A few guys went up there and did some beautiful music and I liked it so I took out my shoe and grooved to the beat. Lame.

After that had to stay back to do some 1 hour English test. Hope I get high marks for this bugga.

MIRACLE: NO HISTORY REMEDIAL WOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Went to McDonalds with Eugene, Han, Nat, Kendrick, Leon and Jeremy. Man we had a hoot there! I never knew that this group of friends was all that I need to enjoy a good time. Just like to say, I enjoyed my time with y'all. Thanks!


Anticipation is after all, Everything. - Dr Betruger from Doom 3