Wednesday, November 10, 2004
[If I could change I would, take back the pain I would, retrace every wrong move that I made I would, if I could, stand up and take the blame I would, if I could take all the shame to the grave I would] -Easier To Run - Linkin Park - Meteora
Sorry to all people who read my blog for the very long time taken for this update. Busy spring cleaning my house for the festive season and not to mention my trademark laziness. Apologies.
So we all chose our streams and subject combinations, have we? I decided to opt for a low double science but now I feel like going triple science. I have a bad record of making bad decisions and then regretting them so I don't know whether I will regret entering triple science or regret NOT entering triple science. Somebody help me.
I will miss 2/8 very much. Y'all have been a huge help to me.....helping me through my work, playing soccer with me, entertaining me (wipe that pervertic smile off your face), guiding me when I'm blur....all 40 (42??) of you, thank you very much. From Isabella to Sally (Or Anita??). I just want to thank you all (100000000th time) for all you've done for me. Good luck for the next two years in Unity......study hard. Suffer now, enjoy later.
(Continuation from last post)
So a few days passed......we all got to know each other real well. I could see class 1/8 forming. But we weren't flawless. There were some disputes going on....Sally and Kendrick fightin if I'm not wrong....."Ba Kua (sp) Man: If you see him, please eat him". I still remember this quote. More days passed and more things happen....most of the time we were restricting ourselves with the ones around us. I sticked to the people around me. I didn't talk to people behind the class, to the left where nor to the bottom right. But eventually, we all managed to find a topic to talk about and we all became comrades! Then, somewhere over March, we all changed sitting arrangement! What a grim day. But lucky sit with Eugene, not with some aliens whom I don't know. Still okay, though a lil sad.
The madness was about to befall us soon, because it was SA1 before we knew it! So again we had a rearrangement of sitting positions, now according to index number. VERY GOOD TIME with the guys down there....from Mark to Sally (Arnold, Wei Qiang, and Le Tang were too far off to talk safely :( Sorry guys) Because of this, I almost "enjoyed" the exam periods. What more to add to our fun when the exams we're having are not so important? Talk talk talk, play, play, play, throw eraser bits, make G-2 gun, insult each other from distance.....we were crazy.
After the exams was the June holidays. ( so fast?! )
(to be continued)
Sorry to all people who read my blog for the very long time taken for this update. Busy spring cleaning my house for the festive season and not to mention my trademark laziness. Apologies.
So we all chose our streams and subject combinations, have we? I decided to opt for a low double science but now I feel like going triple science. I have a bad record of making bad decisions and then regretting them so I don't know whether I will regret entering triple science or regret NOT entering triple science. Somebody help me.
I will miss 2/8 very much. Y'all have been a huge help to me.....helping me through my work, playing soccer with me, entertaining me (wipe that pervertic smile off your face), guiding me when I'm blur....all 40 (42??) of you, thank you very much. From Isabella to Sally (Or Anita??). I just want to thank you all (100000000th time) for all you've done for me. Good luck for the next two years in Unity......study hard. Suffer now, enjoy later.
(Continuation from last post)
So a few days passed......we all got to know each other real well. I could see class 1/8 forming. But we weren't flawless. There were some disputes going on....Sally and Kendrick fightin if I'm not wrong....."Ba Kua (sp) Man: If you see him, please eat him". I still remember this quote. More days passed and more things happen....most of the time we were restricting ourselves with the ones around us. I sticked to the people around me. I didn't talk to people behind the class, to the left where nor to the bottom right. But eventually, we all managed to find a topic to talk about and we all became comrades! Then, somewhere over March, we all changed sitting arrangement! What a grim day. But lucky sit with Eugene, not with some aliens whom I don't know. Still okay, though a lil sad.
The madness was about to befall us soon, because it was SA1 before we knew it! So again we had a rearrangement of sitting positions, now according to index number. VERY GOOD TIME with the guys down there....from Mark to Sally (Arnold, Wei Qiang, and Le Tang were too far off to talk safely :( Sorry guys) Because of this, I almost "enjoyed" the exam periods. What more to add to our fun when the exams we're having are not so important? Talk talk talk, play, play, play, throw eraser bits, make G-2 gun, insult each other from distance.....we were crazy.
After the exams was the June holidays. ( so fast?! )
(to be continued)

<< Home