Brain 100% Decomposed
Well people, this moment had to come sooner or later.
My brain has finally rotted away completely. 8(
I have completely no idea what to do (that's fun)
Forget footy....nobody wants to play footy anymore.
Though, I seem to have gotten my creative juices back...started drawing SOMETHING yesterday. Heh.
Right now, we all await the dreaded day to come....2 January 2006. Oh dear. I'm am defintely not ready for Secondary 4. 8( Or being sixteen years of age. 8(
I have to admit, I am 8 years old in the mind...while everybody is out discussing things like puberty and love and what have you...
I'm sittin' in front of the TV watching cartoons. 8)
While all the other boys are looking at that pretty girl...
I'm wondering what I should eat during recess.
So I say to anyone who claims that they most certainly are "mature" : Stay away from me.
Yep, my life revolves much around trying to be happy and trying to make others happy. Yep, I fail miserably in trying to achieve both. =.=
So while the world's largest pimple is growing on my face and my imagination is brewing 8-year old childish stuff, here are some things about to the blog:
1) POTD - A lousy excuse for entertainment so therefore, it shall be removed.
2) POTW - In the works but posting will take long
3) Blogtune - Forsaken by Divinity Destroyed
4) I am trying to find something that will tell me if my blog is gettin' visited or not. =.= Yes, I am that vain, for an 8 year old. 8D
Bah. None the entertaining.
But as long as the sky is blue and the Sun is hot, I'll keep updating my blog. XD
> The lamest insult I've ever heard from a Sec 1 guy : "Bastard eat Custard!" <
My brain has finally rotted away completely. 8(
I have completely no idea what to do (that's fun)
Forget footy....nobody wants to play footy anymore.
Though, I seem to have gotten my creative juices back...started drawing SOMETHING yesterday. Heh.
Right now, we all await the dreaded day to come....2 January 2006. Oh dear. I'm am defintely not ready for Secondary 4. 8( Or being sixteen years of age. 8(
I have to admit, I am 8 years old in the mind...while everybody is out discussing things like puberty and love and what have you...
I'm sittin' in front of the TV watching cartoons. 8)
While all the other boys are looking at that pretty girl...
I'm wondering what I should eat during recess.
So I say to anyone who claims that they most certainly are "mature" : Stay away from me.
Yep, my life revolves much around trying to be happy and trying to make others happy. Yep, I fail miserably in trying to achieve both. =.=
So while the world's largest pimple is growing on my face and my imagination is brewing 8-year old childish stuff, here are some things about to the blog:
1) POTD - A lousy excuse for entertainment so therefore, it shall be removed.
2) POTW - In the works but posting will take long
3) Blogtune - Forsaken by Divinity Destroyed
4) I am trying to find something that will tell me if my blog is gettin' visited or not. =.= Yes, I am that vain, for an 8 year old. 8D
Bah. None the entertaining.
But as long as the sky is blue and the Sun is hot, I'll keep updating my blog. XD
> The lamest insult I've ever heard from a Sec 1 guy : "Bastard eat Custard!" <

<< Home