Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Being Human.

Everybody makes mistakes. It's inevitable. It's part of life.

Like I always say, sometimes you just gotta learn stuff the hard way.
It may be harsh.... but it's effective.

What happened in the past stays in past. We can't change anything that happened. The only thing we can do about it is to learn from our mistakes and avoid repeating them. Accept what's happened and move on, however painful they may be. Don't live with too much regret.




You are not what I imagined you to be.







I discovered you are more than what I imagined you to be. There's much more to you than meets the eye. In fact, I'm still learning about you. There's much more I wanna know about you.

All of these things you're afraid of....... stop.
There's nothing to be afraid of.

When I found you, it's like unearthing a brilliant diamond.
Would you ever be disappointed? ;)

I could never hate you. I've never hated anyone. You? Impossible.

The only way this could end is if either of us stops caring. You don't have a thing to worry on my end. You've safely secured my heart.

Why would I expect so much of a good thing from you?
You've gone way above my expectations.
If my expectations were a baseball, you've slapped a home run and it's now flying out of the stadium.

I'm not seeking perfection.
You are close enough for me.
If I let you go away, I'll be a huge moron.


Listen to me,
You have nothing to be afraid of.
I understand your fears, BUT 
If I can't accept that you make mistakes then I'm a hypocrite.
After all, it's all part of being human.