Monday, August 16, 2004

Monday, 16 August, 2004

[I'm painted on the walls...... Coz I'm the one at fault......I'll never fight again......And this is how it ends] Breaking The Habit - Meteora - Linkin Park

Uh oh! It's the start of Week 8. A lot of things happened and is gonna happen. Today was eventful.

Started off by coming to class. Then Endika reported saying that he found a ball. OBVIOUSLY the ball was from the Sports Equipment Room so I didn't dare take it home. But they were whining "Bring it home, bring it home". All I could say was **** *** *** **** *** ** ****.

Oh yeah. A newcomer has arrived into our class! I forgot what her name was though. All I know that she's from China, she's good in Maths and she's going to some educational institute named "Wellington". She's quite pretty too. :D

Science was as always, boring. MLM was there trying her best to make the lesson interesting A LIL WEE BIT for the newcomer. She failed.

Later came English. We went into groups to discuss the whole OPA thing. Glad it was all finished.

Recess played soccer! No record today.

History was quite fun. We had a good laugh with Mr PanzerFourStar Tan. He kept TRYING to talk Chinese. Wah he bastard sia say what if cannot answer question, can go back to China.

Maths we learnt about the Trigo something something. It was quite hard to understand at first but I eventually got the hang of it. Lucky get it or else I'll be dead for the next test.

PC period was nothin actually. Mrs Chua brought us down to the bookfair to let us recommend books for the LC. What the shit was that?

After school, went to play soccer. Never scored today although I got two chances. One hit the post :( Lost the match 5-3. IT WAS NOT A GOOD GAME.

All I did to you was pinch you. Why you go and fuck me until like that? - Kenshik Lim