Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Wednesday, 12 January, 2005

[And I'm left in the wake of the mistake slow to react. (So even though you're close to me) You're still so distant, and I can't bring you back.] With You - Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory

Long periods of time between posts now..... have almost nothing to write about. Life is just as exciting as watching the paint peel.

Nowadays, school is damned boring. Only a few things cheer me up....maybe my comrades ( they're always making me laugh and smile ), some of the 2/8 people ( they're always saying "Hi" ) and a teacher ( Mr Arul - my Bio teacher a.k.a Mr Ja Rule ). But nothing cheers me up more than The Beautiful Game.

Hmmm if you all wanna know more about 3/6 here's some facts. The 2/8 people in here are me, Nat, Aaron, Esther, Yusnizah, Nadzirah and Nurulhuda. Some familiar faces like Hidayat, Kenneth, Zhe Song (sp?), Lopez, Xi Wen and the ever so contraversial Patrick.

To me, the most boring lesson now is Physics. Though, Mr VJ never seems to notice that we're talking or playing or sleeping, so I'll say, that's good enough to hold us up for a period or two of his lessons.

Quite disappointed with this class a bit. Almost nobody plays football here except me and maybe Hidayat. Aaron and Nat are away with basketball. So P.E time is f-ed up. If you think I'm gonna leave football for badminton then you must be extremely $t3wP!d or you don't live here.
For those who are curious of my height, it's 157cm. ( Excuse me, giant coming through )

> You, I followed, I tailed. You, I tried and I failed. I'm looking once more for your miracle touch - this lady that I adore so much <