Monday, January 09, 2006

Happy Hari Raya Haji!

I was walking back from a rave party one night.

I was walking along a path when I saw the most beautiful thing I've ever set my eyes on.

Her long jet-black hair was attached to a head with the most prettiest face in the world.

I was lost in her twinkling eyes.

Clad in a gorgeous trailing gown, I stared at her in awe.

How could such a beautiful thing be hanging around here.

"Hi....what brings such a pretty girl like you here?"

"I just follow the wind.....meet men on my journeys.."

"Are you from around here?"

"Ermm....."

I took another chance to gaze at her beauty...

Wait a bloody minute..

Her feet aren't touchin' the ground.





First and foremost, I would like to wish my fellow Muslims out there a very happy...


HARI RAYA HAJI. 8) I don't know what comes next.. =.=

So, how are we doing this few rainy days? 8) Some people were wearing jackets already...I wonder how they will fare in winter-like state. 8)


Guess what guys, next to being lame and being shown the =.= face once too often...I now have a new quality...

THE MASTER OF THL. =D

I come online, greet someone and get this:

Me: Hi!

attitudeproblem@hotmail.com: WtF you want?

Me: =((

attitudeproblem@hotmail.com: Whatever larhh.

attitudeproblem has left the conversation.

That's right... =D I kinda hate it now so I think I'm going online less often from now on. =(( Or maybe not. (Scenes may be exaggerated for the drama)
*Pulls wheelchair from storeroom*


FINALLY, got a new skin..Sonata Arctica...probably the best power metal band I've listened to next to Dragonforce..fast-paced, guitar and keyboard solos with meaningful lyrics....that's what my music taste is all about...

Most of the time. Heh.

Sorry, but that's all I have for today. Look for the next post. 8)

TIL THEN, THIS IS DAN SIGNING OFF TELLING YOU THAT ZIPPING YOUR PANTS WITHOUT LOOKING WILL RESULT IN GREAT INJURY AND SUFFERING.

*grabs wheelchair and sits on it*