Five! Four! Three! Two! One!
Happy New Year, folks!
Well, unlike previous "New Years", I actually felt this one!
Three cheers!
Hip, hip..
Ow ow ow my hip.
Ahhh...2009 is here. Only Allah knows what lies in store for me this year.
But it won't hurt to plan!
2009 is definitely the year I'll get my driver's license!
And hopefully Singapore will have a legal race track built by 2010!
Damn, it'll just be awesome:
Friend: "Dan, wanna play soccer on Sunday?"
Me: "Nah, I'll burnin' rubber at THE TRACK."
Friend: "OOOOOOO!"
Hahaha!
See, I even planned the conversations.
Hmmmm...let me see..what else..
Oh.
This year, I wanna try VERY HARD to say "Yes" to more stuff. Like Jim Carrey in "Yes Man".
You know, 2008 has been a lot of 'No" for me.
Danny, wanna play a prank on this guy? No.
Danny, wanna try to do a 'drift' on your bike? No.
Danny, wanna watch this XXX movie? Y...no.
I've been pretty tame last year I think. I just didn't feel like being involved in too many stuff.
But it's a new year and I've been thinking... we're only young for a while.
2009 will be my last year of being a "teenager".
Maybe I should let myself loose just a bit this year.
In a controlled and civilised fashion of course.
That has been the centrepiece of Danny's philosophy of life.
Haha!
I always say to myself "Don't do stupid stuff and you'll be safe". This is my motto in life. And so far it has saved my ass countless times.
"Well, it's pretty obvious!" you say. I agree!
But I have seen people doing stupid stuff sooo many times. Some got away and some didn't.
And I did a lot of stupid stuff as well.
This year, more thinking shall be done before actions are taken/words are spoken! That's my New Year's resolution.
But sometimes I find myself thinking so much, I forget to talk. Haha!
More talking shall be done then!
Ahhhh...that's the beauty of it.
New Year, new beginning, new opportunities.
Cheers!
Well, unlike previous "New Years", I actually felt this one!
Three cheers!
Hip, hip..
Ow ow ow my hip.
Ahhh...2009 is here. Only Allah knows what lies in store for me this year.
But it won't hurt to plan!
2009 is definitely the year I'll get my driver's license!
And hopefully Singapore will have a legal race track built by 2010!
Damn, it'll just be awesome:
Friend: "Dan, wanna play soccer on Sunday?"
Me: "Nah, I'll burnin' rubber at THE TRACK."
Friend: "OOOOOOO!"
Hahaha!
See, I even planned the conversations.
Hmmmm...let me see..what else..
Oh.
This year, I wanna try VERY HARD to say "Yes" to more stuff. Like Jim Carrey in "Yes Man".
You know, 2008 has been a lot of 'No" for me.
Danny, wanna play a prank on this guy? No.
Danny, wanna try to do a 'drift' on your bike? No.
Danny, wanna watch this XXX movie? Y...no.
I've been pretty tame last year I think. I just didn't feel like being involved in too many stuff.
But it's a new year and I've been thinking... we're only young for a while.
2009 will be my last year of being a "teenager".
Maybe I should let myself loose just a bit this year.
In a controlled and civilised fashion of course.
That has been the centrepiece of Danny's philosophy of life.
Haha!
I always say to myself "Don't do stupid stuff and you'll be safe". This is my motto in life. And so far it has saved my ass countless times.
"Well, it's pretty obvious!" you say. I agree!
But I have seen people doing stupid stuff sooo many times. Some got away and some didn't.
And I did a lot of stupid stuff as well.
This year, more thinking shall be done before actions are taken/words are spoken! That's my New Year's resolution.
But sometimes I find myself thinking so much, I forget to talk. Haha!
More talking shall be done then!
Ahhhh...that's the beauty of it.
New Year, new beginning, new opportunities.
Cheers!

<< Home