When The Road In Front Is Clear.
There is always a temptation in me to floor the fuckin' accelerator to the ground.
Just to get to the destination faster!
It's strange. Somehow I'm always rushing. Be it in the car or on my bike. Or even walking.
Maybe it's coz I'm always late. Hahahahaha!
Which leads me to another thing....
I used to be the early bird.
But now, I'm the tardiest bird ever. I'm the bird that arrives and finds no worms so I chirp some bird curses.
Damn.....being a bird must be so awesome. You get to fly to places - savings on transport!
Not to mention you get to shite wherever you like.
Back on topic.....yeah I'm always late all the time. Late for work. Late to meet friends. You name it. I'm late for it.
It's always something like....
12 Nov:
Friend: dude, tomorrow we meet at 1pm k
Me: okay man see ya tomorrow
And the next day would end up like.....
13 Nov, 12:55pm
Me: (wakes up and looks at clock) HOLY SHITE IT'S 12:55pm
- OR -
13 Nov, 10:30am
Me: Meh....still early. Let's play some Xbox/guitar! (proceeds to get really into it)
13 Nov, 12:55pm
Me: HOLY SHITE IT'S 12:55PM
- OR -
13 Nov, 11:30am
Me: (wakes up and is still sleepy) Thank goodness I woke up... (goes to get ready)
13 Nov, 12:00pm
Me: (all ready to go) Well, no rush. I'll just take a short nap....
[2 hours later]
Me: HOLY SHITE IT'S 2:00PM
And other deep shite I get myself into.
It used to be something in the lines of....
13 Nov, 11:00am
Me: (wakes up and is pumped) Gonna have an awesome day today... (goes to get ready)
13 Nov, 11:30am
Me: (all ready to go) Still early.... let's eat or do something (useful).
13 Nov, 12:55pm
Me: (at planned meeting place) Well, I'm here! But where are they?
Friend: (wakes up and looks at clock) HOLY SHITE IT'S 12:55PM
Time for a change..............
HOLY SHITE IT'S 8:02PM

<< Home