Dear Cutie,
Please,
Get some rest....
Lack of sleep weakens your physical and messes with your mental. Trust me, I've been there. Don't fight your body's urge to shut down when it needs to. (I'm guilty for keeping you up so late some nights...)
Please,
Don't be depressed...
Slow down, take a deep breath and really think what's got you down. It really isn't worth to keep bad thoughts/memories inside yourself. Pray to Allah S.W.T for a peace of mind. Insya'allah, He will lighten your heart from all the unnecessary weight. (I always pray for Allah to grant you serenity inside...)
Please,
Don't cry anymore...
Be strong, my dear. Some challenges in life are hard but they are never impossible to conquer. Sometimes all we wanna do is sit there and cry our hearts out, but we don't overcome challenges like that. Get up and get through it. You can do it. It's whether you want or not.
(I'm here to wipe those tears away)
Okay?
Study hard.... do your best and God will do the rest. Allah always rewards hardwork. Always.
About how you feel.... just follow your heart. If you don't wanna hurt me, don't hurt yourself.
See you around! And stay adorable!
Yours faithfully,
Danny
Danny

<< Home