SCC, POC or OOC?
Section Commander Course.
Pass Out Ceremony,
or
Out Of Course?
I'm in a dilemma.
I really wanna be a sergeant. I really want those 3 chevrons on my shoulders. I really want that 1k+ allowance. Bring on the pushups. Bring on the power legs. I'll do em' all til I cry blood.
Bring on the bunker gear. I'll sweat myself dry and drop on my face.
But....
It's just so hard,
Having barely enough time for Allah...
I can only manage to squeeze in Isyak...
After that I'd be busy preparing for tomorrow,
Going to sleep early for the next day.
Is it all really worth solat-ing one waktu everyday for 6 months?
But then again,
If I OOC and get posted to a more lepak vocation, will I still have enough time for at least 3 waktu of solat everyday?
Ya Allah,
Most Gracious and Most Merciful..
Please guide me.
Please clear my clouded mind,
So that I could make the best decisions.
Amin.

<< Home