Sunday, February 06, 2011

Mind Over Body.

I'm ready.

I'm ready for this shite.

Mind's all set.

Tomorrow's the last day of an era.

An era of freedom. An era of carefreeness.

Because after that, shite gets real, buddy.

2 years of having your life planned out for you.

And when you come out....

The future is truly in your hands.

Life throws you a big ball of plasticine and asks you to mould something beautiful.

Can you do it?

Insya'allah. If there's a will, there is a way.

Okay, buddy.
That's in 2 years.

For now, we'll take things day by day.


Because every day's gonna be a whole new pile of shite for you to dive in!

Let's do this.

I wanna become a man.
Make me hurt. Make me cry. Make me feel pain.
Beat the shite outta me, seriously.
I've been a fag for far too long.
Make me a man.

A man who's capable of taking care of his loved ones.