Demons Vanquished?
Down the red flight of stairs... Nope.
Through CCK Central and to the overhead bridge to Lot 1... Nope.
Down the slope to the carpark....to the car... Inside the car... Nope.
Up the slope in the car, exit Lot 1, turn left... Nope.
Journey from CCK to house... Nope.
In the lift... Nope.
Through the common corridor, unlock gate and door, enter home... Nope.
Bathe and prayers... Nope.
Here I am, lying in bed, blogging on my phone... And still nope.
Have the demons inside me been finally vanquished?
This constant undescribable feeling of utter insatisfaction... Like something's not right/missing..
Is it finally gone?
I'll wait til' I wake up and spend the day tomorrow to know.
For now, my heart is at ease again.
Like the lesson I've learnt from the whole Shai episode...
Don't take any good for granted.
From now on, I shall not take peace at heart for granted.
I have yet to figure the reason behind my feelings...
But whatever you did and said tonight, baby...
It worked.
Maybe I really was not convinced that I made you happy. That the mission has been accomplished.
But once you said you were happy...
I realize I have nothing to be sad about..
And at that moment, you restored peace in my war- torn heart.
Perhaps....
I hope the demons really have fallen...
I want this happiness and satisfaction to last for as long as possible..
So that we can truly enjoy what we have right now,
Darling, if all goes well in this coming period of time... I see a very bright future ahead of us. :)
By the looks of things right now, all seems well!
But tomorrow is a new day.
I shan't make premature celebrations. I'll choose the road of caution.
But if tomorrow proves to be a day where I'm finally rid of this ball-and-chain,
Then I shall rejoice.
In these two weeks where the feelings would creep in every single day at different points of time,
and where it would make me stop functioning, stop enjoying stuff and losing appetite..
... One day without this shite?
Friggin' awesome.
If tomorrow goes well, then may the following days be great too.
So that we may be happy...
Enjoy what we have.
And when I finally go to serve the country,
It will all be in good terms.
Okay, my eyelids are like a ton each.
Time to sleep! Wish me luck.
Tonight I fell for your smile again and again..
Through CCK Central and to the overhead bridge to Lot 1... Nope.
Down the slope to the carpark....to the car... Inside the car... Nope.
Up the slope in the car, exit Lot 1, turn left... Nope.
Journey from CCK to house... Nope.
In the lift... Nope.
Through the common corridor, unlock gate and door, enter home... Nope.
Bathe and prayers... Nope.
Here I am, lying in bed, blogging on my phone... And still nope.
Have the demons inside me been finally vanquished?
This constant undescribable feeling of utter insatisfaction... Like something's not right/missing..
Is it finally gone?
I'll wait til' I wake up and spend the day tomorrow to know.
For now, my heart is at ease again.
Like the lesson I've learnt from the whole Shai episode...
Don't take any good for granted.
From now on, I shall not take peace at heart for granted.
I have yet to figure the reason behind my feelings...
But whatever you did and said tonight, baby...
It worked.
Maybe I really was not convinced that I made you happy. That the mission has been accomplished.
But once you said you were happy...
I realize I have nothing to be sad about..
And at that moment, you restored peace in my war- torn heart.
Perhaps....
I hope the demons really have fallen...
I want this happiness and satisfaction to last for as long as possible..
So that we can truly enjoy what we have right now,
Darling, if all goes well in this coming period of time... I see a very bright future ahead of us. :)
By the looks of things right now, all seems well!
But tomorrow is a new day.
I shan't make premature celebrations. I'll choose the road of caution.
But if tomorrow proves to be a day where I'm finally rid of this ball-and-chain,
Then I shall rejoice.
In these two weeks where the feelings would creep in every single day at different points of time,
and where it would make me stop functioning, stop enjoying stuff and losing appetite..
... One day without this shite?
Friggin' awesome.
If tomorrow goes well, then may the following days be great too.
So that we may be happy...
Enjoy what we have.
And when I finally go to serve the country,
It will all be in good terms.
Okay, my eyelids are like a ton each.
Time to sleep! Wish me luck.
Tonight I fell for your smile again and again..

<< Home