Don't Blame Me.
It's 3am+ in the morning ...
Please grant her serenity in her heart.
I miss you like crazy...
I'm gonna miss you like crazy...
I'm looking through your pictures ...
You beautiful, beautiful girl ...
I feel like holding on to you now ...
And never letting go ...
Because I love you so much ...
It's back to square one ...
How I wish I could just make you as happy as possible ...
The way you make me.
You make me feel like I'm in the clouds.
If only I knew how ...
Sorry, baby. I will try harder.
Ya Allah, thank you for opening my eyes. She really is a blessing in disguise all this while. I have but one du'a for me and her - for us to last til' the end of time.
Please grant her serenity in her heart.
....
Pleas tell her how much I love her.

<< Home