Thursday, 19 August, 2004
[Something has been taken, from deep inside of me. A secret I've kept locked away, no one can ever see] Easier To Run - Linkin Park - Meteora
Wow today was a good day for me! Most excitin day for this week I guess.
A Very Good start with MT. At the end of the lesson, our class go hall and played a game like Whacko, except it wasn't names. Instead we used antonyms. Fun, eh?
ME. Haha. I'm pairing with the "Big-Crater-For-A-Groin" guy (Jeremy). I drew a tank. Then I put some captions and words. I asked him to bring home and colour it. But he whined and whinged and asked me to bring home and colour instead. And this, when actually at the start I dun wanna pair with him, scared he do nothing. But gave him a chance. And now this. Warning to all 2/8 people: Don't pair up with Jeremy or else. Useless piece of shit.
Recess never play soccer OMG. Another day, and again got ball! Good record of two days consecutive.
IPW WAS THE BEST! WENT TO CYBER CENTRE 2. HALF OF THE CLASS WATCHED SHREK 2 BUT I THINK NOBODY WAS REALLY WATCHING. THEN HALF OF THE CLASS PLAYED COMP. AGAIN WE BOYS PLAY CONTINUUM. BAHAHAHAHAHA I OWN YOU ALL.
Oh but the fun lasted after that when Science lesson came. Damn shit dumb**** why must Science be so boring.
But my day lightened up when Maths came. Dunno why I like Maths nowadays. Maybe is because I can concentrate better without the "Groin-Hole" distracting me or the other way around. Today learn more about chap 15. At first never fully understand.
Ok assembly wasn't bad today. Some people from NUS Chinese Opera came and performed for us. Then idiots Sally, Groin-Hole and Kenshik keep pestering me about swimming. Perverts.
After assembly was a complete disaster. All hell broke loose. Our class became an acting studio or something. Everyone rehearsing for tomorrow's big presentation. Then one teacher came check our class cleaniness. Wow. After that some people start blaming me for bad cleaniness. But reflect on yourselves. Is anyone helping me? No. So **** off. I just hope tomorrow my group get chosen first. Get it over with so I can have a nice weekend.
Don't bother asking me to play Continuum or anything online coz I'm always busy having fun with my girl. THANK GOD ONLY KENSHIK KNOWS MUAHAHAHAHA. Lame.
--------------------------------End Of Log---------------------------------
Wow today was a good day for me! Most excitin day for this week I guess.
A Very Good start with MT. At the end of the lesson, our class go hall and played a game like Whacko, except it wasn't names. Instead we used antonyms. Fun, eh?
ME. Haha. I'm pairing with the "Big-Crater-For-A-Groin" guy (Jeremy). I drew a tank. Then I put some captions and words. I asked him to bring home and colour it. But he whined and whinged and asked me to bring home and colour instead. And this, when actually at the start I dun wanna pair with him, scared he do nothing. But gave him a chance. And now this. Warning to all 2/8 people: Don't pair up with Jeremy or else. Useless piece of shit.
Recess never play soccer OMG. Another day, and again got ball! Good record of two days consecutive.
IPW WAS THE BEST! WENT TO CYBER CENTRE 2. HALF OF THE CLASS WATCHED SHREK 2 BUT I THINK NOBODY WAS REALLY WATCHING. THEN HALF OF THE CLASS PLAYED COMP. AGAIN WE BOYS PLAY CONTINUUM. BAHAHAHAHAHA I OWN YOU ALL.
Oh but the fun lasted after that when Science lesson came. Damn shit dumb**** why must Science be so boring.
But my day lightened up when Maths came. Dunno why I like Maths nowadays. Maybe is because I can concentrate better without the "Groin-Hole" distracting me or the other way around. Today learn more about chap 15. At first never fully understand.
Ok assembly wasn't bad today. Some people from NUS Chinese Opera came and performed for us. Then idiots Sally, Groin-Hole and Kenshik keep pestering me about swimming. Perverts.
After assembly was a complete disaster. All hell broke loose. Our class became an acting studio or something. Everyone rehearsing for tomorrow's big presentation. Then one teacher came check our class cleaniness. Wow. After that some people start blaming me for bad cleaniness. But reflect on yourselves. Is anyone helping me? No. So **** off. I just hope tomorrow my group get chosen first. Get it over with so I can have a nice weekend.
Don't bother asking me to play Continuum or anything online coz I'm always busy having fun with my girl. THANK GOD ONLY KENSHIK KNOWS MUAHAHAHAHA. Lame.
--------------------------------End Of Log---------------------------------

<< Home