Saturday, 12 March, 2005
[If I could find you now things would get better.....we could leave this town and run forever......let your waves crash down on me, and take me away....] Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue
Finally, after so many days, my blog has been fixed!
Sorry for the lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time taken for an update. There was a problem that prevented my updates from being seen, but now it's removed so here we are. This blog has collected a 12-metre high mountain of dust.
Welcome, everyone, welcome to the start of the holidays. I do hope y'all balance your enjoyment and studies this week, coz the new term is gonna start. Good luck, I would like to wish, to everyone out there.
The days have flown past with alarming speed. Suddenly, it's already halfway through March. Surprising, isn't it? Things have changed a lot.... Fortunately, I still have that "2/8 spirit" inside of me. I still see a lot of the old comrades around. It's very hard to forget special people like y'all. Thanks for giving me such a wonderful start in Secondary School. I love you all.
Well I changed a lot myself.....I've become less shy (or it seems) and more hyperactive lately. My football has DRAMATICALLY changed for the better (I have an increased dribble success rate at the expense of stupidly poor shooting.) I am smiling more often. I'm feeling good more often. And it's been a long time since my last "moody bastard" phenomenon. Am I maturing? Is this all to be blamed on the hormones inside of me? I don't think this will last long.
Don't worry. I'll continue with the story.
>(Insert some witty remark here)
Finally, after so many days, my blog has been fixed!
Sorry for the lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time taken for an update. There was a problem that prevented my updates from being seen, but now it's removed so here we are. This blog has collected a 12-metre high mountain of dust.
Welcome, everyone, welcome to the start of the holidays. I do hope y'all balance your enjoyment and studies this week, coz the new term is gonna start. Good luck, I would like to wish, to everyone out there.
The days have flown past with alarming speed. Suddenly, it's already halfway through March. Surprising, isn't it? Things have changed a lot.... Fortunately, I still have that "2/8 spirit" inside of me. I still see a lot of the old comrades around. It's very hard to forget special people like y'all. Thanks for giving me such a wonderful start in Secondary School. I love you all.
Well I changed a lot myself.....I've become less shy (or it seems) and more hyperactive lately. My football has DRAMATICALLY changed for the better (I have an increased dribble success rate at the expense of stupidly poor shooting.) I am smiling more often. I'm feeling good more often. And it's been a long time since my last "moody bastard" phenomenon. Am I maturing? Is this all to be blamed on the hormones inside of me? I don't think this will last long.
Don't worry. I'll continue with the story.
>(Insert some witty remark here)

<< Home