Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sunday, 3 July, 2005

[There's nowhere to run and hide, when you're living to die....Stuck alone, inside your head, better off dead.. The phone would ring, in the empty house, no one's around....] Clairvoyant Disease - Avenged Sevenfold - Waking The Fallen


Your hazel tint green eyes watching, every move I make,
And that feeling of doubt, it's erased.
I'll never feel alone again, with you by my side,
Your the one, and in you I confide...

And we have gone through good and bad times...
But your unconditional love, was always on my mind,
You've been here from the start for me...
And your love's always been, true as can be.

I give my heart, to you.
I give my heart,
Coz nothing can compare in this world to you.

~Warmness Of The Soul - Avenged Sevenfold ~

My blog. Has been given a makeover!
You like? If not, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT if you tell, coz I'm gonna do it for the blog readers (if I have any). No, I won't rip you apart, eat you alive etc.

Don't know what to write about coz I'm only updating to compliment the blogskin change.

I'm really into Avenged Sevenfold right now....but kudos to bands like Linkin Park and Yellowcard for paving the way to my interest in rock. Thankew! Don't worry, I won't forget my roots. Apart from A7X, I'm also listening to bands (I bet you haven't heard of them) like Atreyu, Cradle of Filth, Children of Bodom, Blind Guardian, Iron Maiden, LTE and thanks to Nat, Slipknot. :) [I try to avoid the subject of Satanic bands...so please...thank you.]

Thank goodness for this weekend. I really need a rest after the sudden entry back into school again. Very hard to adapt to the boring school life again...

Yes, I've noticed. My blog has become incredibly boring....since the finish of the Sec 2 days.

That's all I have to say for today. I'll update tomorrow, if I pwn the A Maths homework in time.

>If you are really observant, you will notice something on this website<