Sunday, January 29, 2006

Chinese New Year!

Boy, have I some crap to write.

But before I get to the brown stuff, I'll get to the prosperous red and go out to wish all my Chinese friends a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR. May you be rained upon with good luck..................and angbaos.

Non-Chinese? Happy Holidays. 8)

Sleep.

I read that sleeping less than 6 hours raises your mortality. Which means you are more prone to diseases when you get old.

I'm already getting bad vibes from insufficient sleep. Just look at me!

The moon's smoother than my face, I have a mould of my back on the floor and my sense of awareness has gone to the Bahamas.

This time it's really done it.

I was looking for a pen I was holding in my hand.

And I was looking for a huge stack of books that were just inches away from me.

I think some prions might have turned my brain into swiss cheese.

And if the world's gonna end it'll be all my fault coz I'm polluting the air by yawning more often! Even Vader's mask won't help.

Even the Gunners are on a down. They just got knocked outta the League Cup and the FA Cup, both by crappish, super-tyco last minute goals. Just our luck. JUST OUR LUCK. We're also conveniently out of the title race. We're actually aiming to QUALIFY for Europe! Which brings me to the Champions League. We either win it, or kiss Thierry's semi-godly ass goodbye. 8(

When you're chewing on life's gristle,
Don't grumble,
Give a whistle..
And this will make things turn out for the best.

Always look on the bright side of life!


Anybody remember this? XD

On the light side, I sat down for four hours today and did nothing but Maths. It could have won Nobel Nerd Award but it was really worth it. FOR THE FIRST TIME, THE TABLES HAVE TURNED. THE WAR HAS GONE ON MY SIDE.

ELEMENTARY MATHEMATICS, THY ART PWN THOU.

I still have a hard time with A Maths though. I've been recommended to drop it. Now, if I were to apply E Maths here, I would say..

P(me ace-ing Additional Mathematics)

equals to

P(me flying through the Bermuda Triangle and surviving)

Lame, but true.

*Time for Tele-byebye*

Awwwwwwwwwww............here it goes! 8) (If you don't understand, watch Kenan and Kel)

> How do you strangle a giraffe? How does an elephant dig it's nose? <