Sunday, April 24, 2011

Saturday Night Sickness.


You know what sucks most about the journey home after meeting her?
Thinking how just a few hours ago, you were having the time of your life with her, being the happiest person on earth...

But now the day has ended and you're on your way back home.

Then you start to miss her a lot even though you just spent almost the whole day with her.

Then you realize: the awesome time you just had with her are now a thing of the past - there's no way of reliving those moments except through memories.

*sigh*

My darling Nadhirah, thanks for yet another awesome day with you.

Any day with you is awesome.

I love your hugs, I love your kisses and above all....

I love you.
Very much.
Sooo much.
Always.
:,)

And no worries, we'll make it through... like we have done so many times in the past. :)