Monday, August 23, 2004

Monday, 23 August, 2004

[The only key I see to defeat you is for me to remove these two Adidas and beat you and force feed you em both, and on each feet is a cleat shoe] Eminem - Hellbound

23 August. 3 more days to my (real) Mom's birthday! Well I dun think anybody care except me so I shall now tell you the story of today.

Ewwwwww first two lessons we all went into a time-stretching dimension. We dived into the portal, and once inside, we saw a strange creature. It looked like an adult. It had human features. It was making droning noises that sounded like a lullaby. We all felt drowsy. Luckily, captain of our Expeditionary Force Captain, Han, snapped us outta it. On this mission, we lost Expeditionary Force Scout Kendrick Lim, who foolishly approached the creature and got eaten up. It was as if he was attracted to it. (For those who dun understand this crap, it's basically Science lesson and the "creature" is MLM. SORRY FOR ANY OFFENCE, KENDRICK)

Next up, was English lesson. Had to put the tables to the sides, so sat beside Melisa. Then altogether, Leon, Arnold, Yelyn, Eunice, Isabella, Fiona, Aaron and Kendrick went up to perform! They did well. Aaron was with his funny antics again. Congratulations, you guys. Now you dun have to worry about the presentation anymore.

Recess never play football coz I had to do Maths correction in the Math's file! (Record is 2 days consecutive) I would like to thank Le Tang for kindly borrowing his file to me. I LOVE YOU. Eeeeee gay.

History was a hoot! Whole class had to stand up fer a few occasions. Mr PanZer4StAR Tan wanted us to be "enthusiastic"(sp). All I had to say that he's good! Very clever huh make us stand to make us more interested.

Maths was a bit on the quiet side today, but I still enjoyed it. Sat behind, almost to the point of rotting, but lucky I spent the time doing some chap 15 readin (I was listening a bit). Still enjoyed it. It's good to sit at the back, where the wind blows at your face, very relaxing, very quiet (With the exception of Mark they all squealin and squeakin). I wish I could sit here forever. But later groin-hole nobody to sit with. Poor thing. (Puuiiiiiii)

PC was mostly nothin today. Mrs Chua said that she had to go to the dunno what O-Level shit to invigilate (but never go?!) She gave us some coloured paper for us to make things or write things to thank our much loved teachers. This are the teachers that I am (or maybe) going to give: Ms Lum, Ms Khamilia (MT Teacher), Mrs Selvan, (MAYBE) Mrs Chua, and Mr PanZer4StAR Tan. If I remember any other teachers, I give :)

Arsenal - Dictionary definition: A place to keep weapons and ammunations stores
My definition - THE GREATEST FOOTBALL CLUB TO EVER DOMINATE THE WORLD.