Monday, August 01, 2005

Monday, 1 August, 2005

[Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost, it's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over. Trials in life, questions of us existing here, don't wanna die alone without you here, please tell me what we have is real..... So what if I never hold you? Yeah, or kiss your lips again? Woah, so I never want to leave you and the memories for us to see, I beg don't leave me.] Seize The Day - Avenged Sevenfold - City Of Evil (Nice song, tell me if you want)


Super uneventful day today. It went so fast I didn't notice 10 periods passed.


A big A Maths test tomorrow!
A big problem for a Mathematicstestaphobia sufferer like me.
A big task to study Maths for a person like me.


Today, I pon-ned YFC just for Maths test. =/

I have a very nagging feeling that something bad will happen in school tomorrow. I don't know whether to me or to somebody else. Guess I'll have to see what happens tomorrow. =x


Didn't study any Maths......but is right now. After this, I'ma start doing example questions on the TYS and try to understand every shit that is "Coordinate Geometry". Planning to do this till 10:30pm, get a good sleep, and continue working till tomorrow, till the moment the test finally comes. I'ma try to pass good this time. No confidence I can do so, though. =((


Full Kudos to Little Miss Wahidah for kindly donating a green packet of the Holy Elixir today! I'm not sure for what though.....but still, I appreciate that very much! *bows*


Haven't kicked a ball very long now. =(( Anyone up for footy after this Maths test, I will, GLADLY, join you. =))


So I'll end this wasteful and short update by wishing GOOD LUCK for all the people out there having tests this week and may you all pass with flying colours!! Nuff' said. XD.


>Do you know how to see a lazy person? A truly lazy person, never finishes.....*ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ*< (Read Garfield =)) )