MMXI
Holy freakin' shite.
It's 2011.
It's 2011.
and I didn't even feel 2010 happening!
Hahaha....new year, same story.
Time doesn't fly. It doesn't zoom either. It's going on fucking hyperspace.
Sure I'll spend most of this year and the next serving the country....
So I think time will really go slow for the next two years. Hahaha!
Time goes fast when you're having fun. Well, it's been a fun 21 years.
Although things don't look too bright for 2011 and 2012....
I really hope I do enjoy the experience in NS.
It's a new stage. A new environment. It's gonna need some getting used to, but in the end I always do.
Now, when I turn around and look at the past few years,
I really feel satisfied with myself.
I realize all that I wanted to accomplish, I've somewhat did.
Work at a job for a long period of time...
Earn my first 2k...
Get my license...
Drive the Ferrari...
Play lots of football...
Fall in love...
Buy the stuff I want... (even though some of them are stupid...learnt the hard way again hahaha)
Well.... 2011 is a new year.
New aims.
New targets...
MORE ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK.
ONE MORE FUCKING YEAR TO KICK ASS!
.......
Or potentially get my ass kicked.

<< Home