Adorable.
A cute, heartwarming smile...sometimes with a tinge of mischief... >:)
A pair of cheeks that just beg to be pinched..... and kissed... ;)
A pair of unassuming eyes.. 8)
A most amusing and contagious laugh.. :D
Your amazing hair! ME GUSTA :O
Darling....when you take out your braces, you're just gonna get prettier...
(Oh yeah I keep forgetting to tell you this: Did you know when I first saw you with braces, I really thought you looked cute? I wanted to tell you, but I was too shy. HAHAHA :X)
Sometimes I look at girls and I go like Y U NO APPRECIATE OWN BEAUTY-
But then again...there's nothing and no-one to blame..
I think people are blind to their own beauty by default. It's just up to us to learn to appreciate how Allah has created us.
Maybe Allah set our minds that way so that we may be humble and always remember that any of our gifts.... be it stunning beauty or physical prowess, could be taken away with just a snap of a finger.
Yeah sure, this face looks like the dark side of the moon and that I'm not chiselled blah blah blah... but I'm grateful to Allah that he has created me with no defects and that I look absolutely fine. Though, I'm more concerned about my build and therefore my ability to protect my loved ones should the need arise. But that's another story. And it has a happy ending.
Sometimes we keep looking at how lucky other people are that we forget how lucky we are ourselves.
Darling, you haven't it seen yet but you are a such pretty girl. I just picture you in my head and I can't help but smile to myself, because I feel so lucky to have you.

<< Home