Saturday, January 15, 2011

Please Forgive Me.













Ya Allah...
Most Gracious and most Forgiving...


I know why I'm going nowhere......

I know why my efforts seem futile.....

I know why deep inside I'm still absolutely burning with anger.....



Please forgive me, Ya Allah, for I have strayed yet again.



But could you answer some questions for me?


Everything seem fined til' that day.......
I was satisfied with everything that's going on......
But then you took it all away......
And I haven't gotten it back......
The way things were......

Why?

I hope your answers come to me soon in my contemplations.

Please, Ya Allah, I just want to know sooner rather than later......

Because it's driving me crazy......
Thinking how things would've been right now if those events hadn't transpired.....
I feel like my hard work had been destroyed just like that overnight.....

*sigh*

I'd just have another go at it, then.
This time with more force, more effort.


I have strayed.
It's time for me to forget my problems on earth.
For just one day.





and...
I'm sorry, darling. I really am.
I can't help but feel like a failure.
But don't worry about me....








































































































































































































































































I'll be stronger.
For me, for you and for the good times.