Danny: The Half-Boiled Egg.
Sometimes I look at others. Then back to myself.
Then to others again. Then back to myself again.
Okay you get the point...
I've always asked myself, "How can some of these people who aren't much different from me, achieve much more than I ever had?"
"What do they have that I don't?"
I've found the answer.
They have drive. I don't.
You see, in everything I do so far, I haven't been trying my best.
Football, cycling, guitar, studies...
I'm always looking at other people and going "how the fuck this guy get so good?"
Then I think really hard.
I'm not bad.... but I ain't good in it either..
I'm just half-way. Just like everything I do.
Always with lots of room for improvement but never filling it up.
One lazy fuck.
I'm gonna do something about it........

STARTING WITH TRYING TO GET FIT FOR NS!

<< Home