Allah's Gift To Me.
I love her. She's perfect for me.
Again, I'm left asking...
"What did I do to deserve her?"
This morning, I woke up feeling like the luckiest guy on Earth.
Darling, I loved every part with you yesterday.
I loved the newspaper wrappings with your cheeky messages.
I love the present.
I love the 21 kisses.
I love the small bottle with your words describing me.
I love the little "candlelight dinner" you set up.
And you looked beautiful. As always.
Only you can touch me to tears.
The effort you put in... :,)
I thank you again, Allah S.W.T, Most Almighty and Most Merciful, for the gift.
Slowly, you led me to her. I met her.
Then you opened my heart and eyes.
Then you guided my actions.
Then you opened her heart.
Now, we're here.
I always knew she was a gift. "Have you brought someone significant to me or do I have something to learn from all this?" Now I know the answer.
It's both.
She is someone very significant to me now. And through her, I've learnt to love. I've learnt to care about other people.
Alhamdullilah, again I thank you Allah.
I will take good care of her.
I will love her with all my heart.
And she deserves nothing but my best.
Please don't take her away from me, ever.
She's my strength, motivation, happiness and joy.
I hope she can stay with me for as long as possible.
I hope our love will stay strong, true and pure.
She deserves my T.L.C.
I will prove to you, Nad, just how much I love you.
Happy birthday, Danny boy. :)

<< Home